Bought a HP printer with Wireless connection, but I don’t know how to install? With some fairly simple steps, it is possible to make your device work normally and without problems to print your pages from a distance. To help you, the we prepared this tutorial with everything you need to install your HP wireless printer. In this walkthrough, we use the Epson model, that can be installed on Windows and Mac OS.
Wireless Printer For Mac
Wireless Printer For Mac Tutorial – Wireless technology has expanded the mobility in the Home Office and business. Wireless devices-laptops, cell phones, and printers that allow connecting from anywhere within range of a signal. A wireless network in your home or Office provides the signal and connect computers, printers, and other resources without cabling. The HP wireless printers work perfectly with Mac computers. To tup the wireless printer, you must know the name of your network (SSID) and encryption key (WEP or WPA). Instructions:
1. Connect the USB cable to the back of the printer. Connect the other end to the Mac.
2. Insert the HP software disc into the CD-ROM drive of the Mac. Wait for the computer to recognize the drive.
3. Double-click the HP HP disk installation.
4. Enter the network name (SSID) and password WEP or WPA.
5. Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and the computer.
6. Open the “System Preferences” and then open “print & Fax”. Click the “+” button and select the printer from the options available.
7. Send a test page to the printer to ensure that it is connected.
Many wireless printers do not have MAC address, so you may need to disable the MAC filter on your router before establishing the connection. You can read more about wireless printer tutorial for any printer brand here.